Hey Green Fingers,
We heard that you've finished your product(s) and it's time to follow up on that 30% off. These are the steps you need to take each time you're ready to make a claim on the initiative, don't worry they're not complicated at all. The first step is usually to get in touch with us, which you'll do right after reading the process outlined below.
- Once you've contacted us, we will forward you a return address. You'll need to fill out this form so we know who you are when we receive your empty jars.
- Please rinse your jars and bottles out with warm water and soap (washing liquid will do).
- When boxing make sure lids are sealed tightly onto the jars and for serum droppers that they are in their respective bottles, also sealed tightly.
- Please leave a note and details associated with your Minzaanî account (this is your email) inside your return so that we don't confuse your order for somebody else's.
- Damaged items can also be returned and are expected to be washed and sealed accordingly, as outlined in preceding points.
- Return your items safely via Royal Mail Signed 2nd Class Delivery
Currently, we do not cover the cost of returns and this is to be covered by you.
- When your jar(s) and/or bottle(s) are received we will contact you once more with your unique discount code!
Here are some other cool ways to re-purpose your old cosmetic jars:
1. Melt Your Own Candles
Not only do they improve the smell of any room, candles are known to uplift your mood. You can opt to up-cycle your jar and make your own candles at home, purchase an at home kit online at amazon for just £12.97 on Amazon.
2. Minimal Plant Pots
alternatively, using your jars as planters is an even more eco-conscious move. Especially if you already have a thriving plant kingdom at home, consider replanting small plants in your 120ml jars or cacti in our 60ml Spotless Green Jars.
There are entire communities of people who are dedicated to growing plants in jars, for the aesthetic and general challenge and it looks amazing!
Do not hesitate to leave a comment, ask any questions you may have or contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org we typically aim to respond within 24-48 hours.